GTBank Uk GeNS
The Guaranty Trust electronic Notification System, popularly referred to as GeNS is a free email alert system that notifies you about monies either coming in or going out of your account(s) with us.
The GeNS Service will notify you by email of deposits, withdrawals and transfers in and out of your account(s) in line with the options you specify when you apply.
Benefits of GeNS include:
- Prompt knowledge of transactions on your accounts.
- Convenient and easy monitoring of accounts.
- Better management of finances.
- Effective fraud alert in cases of unauthorized transactions on accounts.
- Reduce time spent confirming clients’ payments into your accounts.
- Enhances transparency between the bank and its clients.
- No need to logon to the website or wait for account statements to know about new deposits.
Who can apply for GeNS?
- Individual account holders
- Joint account holders
- Business account holders including financial institutions
How to Apply
To apply for this service, simply download the appropriate GeNS application form below, complete and submit to our office at 62 Margaret Street, London W1W 8TF.
- Individual & Joint Account Holders GeNS Application Form
- Business Account Holders GeNS Application Form
Alternatively you can send the completed form:
- By post to 60 – 62 Margaret Street, London W1W 8TF
- By fax to +44 207 947 9721
- By email of scanned form to email@example.com