The GTBank UK e-Statements service is available to customers who provide or have provided us with a valid email address. This service replaces paper statements being provided to customers unless specifically requested.
Features of the e-Statement Service
- Secure delivery of your statements;
- Eliminates lost/misplaced paper statements;
- Easily view, download and print your statements;
- Provides a fast, secure and easy method of monitoring your transactions;
- Email notification once e-Statement is ready
- Electronic statements are stored for as long as possible on a secure cloud service.
Who can benefit from the e-statement service?
All GTBank UK account holders with valid email addresses registered with the bank are eligible for the service.
To sign up to the GTBank UK e-Statements:
To sign up for this service, provide us with a valid email address and we will do the rest for you. There are a number of ways to provide us with a valid email address:
- Log on to Personal Internet Banking, go to Personal Details and update your details; or
- Download and complete the ‘Customer Information Update Form’ on our website, scan and send it to Customer Services at email@example.com or post to us at 62 Margaret Street, London W1W 8TF; or
- Call Customer Services on +44 (0)20 7947 9700
How to use the e-Statement Service:
You will receive 2 emails on your registered email address with the Bank if you are new to e-Statements. One of the emails is a password notification and the other email contains a link to your electronic statement.
For the first time, you will be required to setup a profile on our secure email platform, Mimecast CCM, by supplying your email address and providing a password that you will always remember. Once you have set up a profile on MimeCast, all you need do is to click on the link on the second email and you will see your statement. Subsequent e-statements will not require the set up process again.
Please click here for a user guide on how to use the e-statement service. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC to be able to view and print your e-Statements. Visit www.adobe.com to download Adobe Acrobat Reader