Guaranty Trust Bank (UK) Limited is pleased to offer GTWorld UK, a mobile banking app to help you stay on top of your money with the convenience of your smartphone or tablet anytime and anywhere. The app is free of any charge and is an optional service for all our existing customers.
What you can do
- View your savings and current accounts in one place
- Make payments in GBP, EURO and USD to GTBank UK customers
- Make Sterling payments to other UK banks
- Transfer money between your own bank accounts of same currency
- Authenticate your payment instructions using transaction PIN set by you
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Download account statements.
Who can use the GTWorld UK app?
- You must be an individual account holder or a joint account holder
- You must have a profile on our PIB platform to be able to sign-up for GTWorld UK app.
Download the app
The app works on Android 4.1 or above and iOS 9.0 or above (we update these regularly). You will need to download the app to your phone or tablet. Search for ‘GTWorld UK Mobile Banking’ in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and download it. Do not download from anywhere else.
How to Sing-up?
Once you have successfully downloaded the app, follow these steps below:
- Tap on the sign-up function available on the login page and provide your user ID (Personal Internet Banking ID) and date of birth
- You will now be required to generate a login code from your GTBank UK token and supply on the screen provided (it’s the same token you use to login to your Personal Internet Banking profile)
- You will receive an email on your registered email address containing a six digit registration password. Receipt of the password means that you have successfully signed up.
First-time use: Initial Set-up
- Once you have signed up successfully, login with your user ID and the registration password sent to your registered email address when you signed up
- Authorise your device(smartphone or tablet) to be locked down to your mobile banking profile
- Read and accept our Terms and Conditions
- Set-up your transaction authentication PIN and enter the six digit registration password sent to your registered email address when you signed-up
- You will be taken back to the log in screen. Once again login with the PIB user ID or login ID and registration password sent to your registered email address at the time of sign-up
- You will now be asked to change your password to the one of your choice. This must be numerical only
- You have now successfully logged into your mobile banking profile.
- Log in to a different mobile device: If you try to log in to your mobile banking profile using a different device, you will be required to go through the sign-up process again. This will deregister you from the device you were using earlier for mobile banking. In a nutshell, you can access your mobile banking profile only on one device at a time.
- Log in to a device in use by another user: You will not be able to log in to your mobile banking profile using a device which is already in use by another user.
In the age of increasing mobile threats and frauds, the GTWorld UK app uses a two-factor authentication process to help ensure that only you are allowed to access your profile. However, in addition to our robust authentication process, you should also take a few simple steps to protect yourself:
- Protect your privacy: Never share your device and don’t save your log-on details on it or carry them with you.
- App download: Always download the app from Google Play and Apple App Stores worldwide, so you know it’s official and genuine.
- Public places: keep your device with you at all times. Look out for others watching when you log on.
- Email: We will never send you an email asking you to verify or supply your security details or link you to a page that does.
- Device security: Lock your device with a PIN or passcode, and always install the latest security updates.