GTWORLD UK (Dedicated Internet Banking Mobile App)
Designed especially for our personal customers holding individual and/or joint accounts, Guaranty Trust Bank (UK) Limited is pleased to offer the soon to be launched GTWorld UK, a mobile banking app to help you stay on top of your money with the convenience of your smartphone or tablet anytime and anywhere. The app is free of any charge and will be available to download from the Apple App and Google Play stores at no cost.
What you will be able to do….
- View your savings and current accounts balances and transaction history.
- Transfer money between your own bank accounts of same currency.
- Make payments in GBP, EURO and USD to GTBank UK customers.
- Make Pounds Sterling payments to other UK bank accounts.
- Authenticate your payment instructions using a transaction PIN set by you.
- Download account statements.
Who can use the GTWorld UK app?
- You must be an individual account holder or a joint account holder.
- You must have a profile on our Personal Internet Banking platform to be able to sign-up for the app.
How to Sign-up
After successfully downloading the app to your mobile device, please follow these steps:
- Tap on the sign-up link on the login page and enter your user ID (Personal Internet Banking ID) and date of birth.
- You will then be required to generate a login code from your GTBank UK token and supply on the screen provided (it’s the same token you use to login to your Personal Internet Banking profile)
- You will receive an email on your registered email address containing a six-digit registration password. Receipt of the password means that you have successfully registered to use the app.
First-time use/Initial Set-up
- Once you have signed up successfully, login with your user ID and the registration password sent to your registered email address.
- Authorise your device (smartphone or tablet) to be locked down to your mobile banking profile.
- Read and accept our Terms and Conditions.
- Set-up your transaction authentication PIN and enter the six-digit registration password sent to your registered email address when you signed-up
- You will be taken back to the log in screen. Once again login with the PIB user ID and registration password sent to your registered email address at the time of sign-up
- You will now be asked to change your password to the one of your choice. This must be numerical only
- You have now successfully completed the initial set-up required to access the app on your device.
- The app can only be registered to/set-up on a single device at a time and this steps will need to be repeated to use the app on another device.
Please contact the Customer Services team on 02079479700 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your relationship manager if you have any questions.
Please note that we will never ask you to provide any personal details such as passwords or PINs through our email services.
Guaranty Trust Bank (UK) Limited is Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority being entered in their Register under Ref. No. 466611.